There are many reasons to obtain an appraisal.
The most common reason is for Real Estate and Mortgage Transactions,
but we have compiled a list of other reasons you may need to order an
- to obtain a loan.
- to lower your tax burden.
- to establish the replacement cost of
- to contest high property taxes.
- to settle an estate.
- to help you make one of the largest
financial decisions in your life.
- to provide a negotiating tool when
purchasing real estate.
- to determine a reasonable price when
selling real estate.
- to protect your rights in a condemnation
- to allow you to obtain a qualified
- because a government agency such as
the IRS requires it.
- you are involved in a lawsuit.